Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

So You Say Conventional Dating Just Might be the Way for You

Now some of you might be saying, no this isn’t me, it’s totally the opposite. My friends and family (especially my m o t h e r ) is begging me to try an online dating site, but I am just not sure. It is understandable. B We are creatures of habit and lets face it, if you haven’t been dating for a long period of time, or even if you have, but you’ve been doing it all of the conventional ways. Well let me ask you, where has the conventional way of dating gotten you thus far? But online dating is scary and foreign you say. Well, it did to me at first too. I felt awkward and didn’t really know what I was doing or didn’t know if I would be safe. The solution is to gain knowledge. Yes, who was it that said knowledge is power – very smart. It is my goal to take you on a walk so it is comfortable for you to use this wonderful too to find Mr. or Mrs. Right , in other words, who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too !

Let’s see if I can zero in on some of your concerns, maybe you have some of the same ones I did :

1. It’s Not Safe ! Safety in a large part comes from within and by using your
wits and instinct. I will be writing specifically about online dating safety and how to
spot the liars, and cheats along with how to keep yourself safe. But as
conventional dating, you do have to take precaution into your own hands.

2. It’s not romantic ! Through emails and web profiles men and women are
more willing now to write about their inner-most feelings online since the 18th
century! If knowing what truly moves a person is and what their inner-most
dreams, desires and thoughts are isn’t romantic, I couldn’t tell you what is

3. Men my age go for much younger women ! It’s true some do, and even now
some women go for much younger men. The fact of the matter is MOST men
and women marry within 3 years of their own age group. So if it’s a long term
commitment your wanting – you’re in luck !  There are millons of singles looking for you
online.

4. I’m set in my ways, too picky, not flexible enough etc. etc. As a rule humans crave for company. We want to socialize, laugh, share our thoughts and have a good time with family and friends. It’s a proven fact that people in relationships live a healthier and more successful life. It’s been my experience when the right partner came around, all the typical excuses my single friends had went out the window and they started to enjoy life !   Many of my friends found their life partner on an online dating site, you may also find your life partner there too !

No comments:

Post a Comment